Job Opportunity – Immediate Openings
Seeking Tutors who are local to Exton, West Chester, Downingtown, Chester Springs, Coatesville, Malvern, PA, areas.
If you excel academically, are patient and committed to helping students succeed, and live or work in Chester County, PA, we would love to hear from you!
We interview tutors on an ongoing basis in the following areas: Math (all levels, K-12), Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Elementary and Middle School education (K-8), SAT prep , all the English Language Arts, Reading, Spanish, Special Education background, and Instructional Assistants . We provide training, curriculum, homework packages, and all supporting materials. Tutors just need to tutor!
Tutor / Teacher Pay and Perks:
- Monthly Brunch ‘n’ Learn staff breakfasts for food, friendship, and fun!
- $100 cash “Thank You” bonus for new student referrals
- Opportunity to work and grow with a supportive team in a rewarding profession
- Opportunity to impact a child’s life in lasting ways
K-12 Teacher / Tutor Job Description:
- Part Time Permanent Position for math tutor, biology tutor, chemistry tutor, physics tutor, SAT prep tutor, ELA tutor, elementary and middle school level reading & math tutors
- flexible hours–tutor may be given as many or as few hours as he or she desires
- At home instructor; 1-to-1 tutoring; tutor matched with students based on qualifications
- Competitive compensation; pay differential based on skill level and experience
- Complete curriculum, course materials, and training provided
K-12 Tutor / Teacher Requirements:
- Excellent work ethic; dependability; passion to help kids succeed
- Strong references
- Reliable transportation
- Certified Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Undergraduate or Graduate students, Education majors, Psychology majors, Math majors, Science majors are encouraged to apply
- Tutor must live within reasonable commuting distance of Exton, West Chester, Chester Springs, Coatesville, or Downingtown, PA.
We’re an international tutoring service that has been successfully tutoring students K-12 for 30+ years. We’re growing fast and hiring exceptional candidates immediately to serve the Chester County community. We offer our tutors training & mentoring in best practices in education; a curriculum that is unmatched for excellence; and an encouraging, challenging, & rewarding work environment.
If you meet the above requirements for our Tutor / Teacher positions, please apply today!
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
If interested, please reply with cover letter and current resume to email@example.com