Job Opportunity – Immediate Openings
If you excel academically, are patient and dedicated to helping students succeed, we would love to hear from you!
We’re currently interviewing tutors for the following subjects:
Math (all levels, K-12), Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), Elementary & Middle School reading & math, SAT/ACT prep. We provide training, curriculum, homework packages, and all supporting materials. Tutors just need to tutor!
Pay and Perks:
- Monthly Brunch ‘n’ Learn staff breakfasts for food, friendship & fun!
- $100 cash “Thank You” bonus for new student referrals
- Opportunity to work and grow with a supportive team in a rewarding profession
- Opportunity to impact a child’s life in lasting ways
- Part-time permanent tutoring positions
- Flexible hours–tutor may be given as many or as few hours as he or she desires
- 1-to-1 tutoring in students’ homes; tutor matched with students based on qualifications
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with skill level and experience
- Complete curriculum, course materials, and training provided
- Excellent work ethic; dependability; passion to help kids succeed
- Strong references
- Reliable transportation
- Certified Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Instructional Assistants, Undergraduate or Graduate college students, Psychology majors, Math majors, Science majors, Special Education majors are encouraged to apply
- Tutor must live within reasonable commuting distance of Exton, West Chester, Chester Springs, Coatesville, or Downingtown,
Above Grade Level is an international tutoring service that has been successfully tutoring students K-12 for 30+ years. We’re growing fast and hiring exceptional candidates immediately to serve the Chester County community. We offer our tutors training & mentoring in best practices in education; a curriculum that is unmatched for excellence; an encouraging, challenging, & rewarding work environment; & competitive wages.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Send emails to: Karen Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org